Tthe CableFree range of WiFi products are ideal for providing outdoor as well as in-building coverage for corporate, ISP and Telecom applications, using our high quality telecom-grade solutions.
Highly integrated All-in-One WiFi Hotspot unit with on-board authentication, bandwidth allocation, Firewall and QoS features for advanced users, corporate and carrier/ISP network deployments. Latest-generation standards including latest 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11a/b/g are fully supported.
Both Indoor and Outdoor versions of CableFree Wireless AP Hotspot products are available, to allow Wireless to be extended outdoors in public spaces as well as indoors. Multi-Radio design can feature up to 4 Wireless radios inside a single unit.
Optional Wireless Mesh feature included to enable in-building or outdoor Mesh Networks to be extended where no physical infrastructure or cables are available. Optional LTE radio enables “Off Net” deployments to sites with no wired Internet connection.
for CableFree WiFi include public internet access, retail, ISP, Service provider and corporate applications. Centralised controller-based solutions are available for large campus sites, hotels, airports and public spaces
- All-in-One Hotspot for public internet access
- Centralised controller-based Wireless AP solutions for large-scale deployments
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards – up to 867Mbps raw data rate, 500Mbps+ net throughput
- New 802.11ac Wave 2 hotspot version available
- Optional 4G LTE radio for “Off net” WiFi provisioning
- Onboard Authentication, NAT, DHCP, bandwidth allocation
- Firewall, QoS and multi-layered security features
- Remote Administration and Monitoring facilities
- Multi-layered security features, DOS and anti-virus features
- Multiple radio card options and extended frequency range options
- Includes Hotspot unit, Power supplies and integrated antennas
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) network connections
CableFree WiFi Products
PDF Datasheet CableFree 802.11ac Hotspot
PDF Datasheet CableFree 802.11a/b/g/n Hotspot
PDF Datasheet CableFree 802.11a/b/g Hotspot
PDF Datasheet CableFree WiFi Hotspot Controller
Contact us: CableFree 10GBE Hotspot Controller
Deployment Configurations and Scenarios
CableFree Wireless AP units can be deployed in many ways. Examples include
- Stand-alone Access Point, with optional Hotspot feature integrated for Guest WiFi as well as Private network
- Mesh Configuration: Connect several CableFree AP’s together using a self-configured Wireless Mesh
- Controller-based WiFi: use a central Controller running User Manager with multiple Access Points
- Cloud Managed Access Point: Manage CableFree WiFi Access Point & Hotspot devices remotely
- WiFi with Backhaul: Use dual-radio integrated wireless backhaul to get WiFi to where you need it
- WiFi with LTE: use CableFree WiFi with optional internal LTE radio, or external CableFree LTE CPEs for complete “off net” solutions including Hotspot and rate-limiting